- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- Runnable (java.lang)
Represents a command that can be executed. Often used to run code in a different
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- ResourceBundle (java.util)
ResourceBundle is an abstract class which is the superclass of classes which
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- HttpServlet (javax.servlet.http)
Provides an abstract class to be subclassed to create an HTTP servlet suitable
for a Web site. A sub
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Github Copilot alternatives