- Start an intent from android
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Top Vim plugins