- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getSystemService (Context)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Top Sublime Text plugins