- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- getSystemService (Context)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- SQLException (java.sql)
An exception that indicates a failed JDBC operation. It provides the following
information about pro
- Locale (java.util)
Locale represents a language/country/variant combination. Locales are used to
alter the presentatio
- Top 17 Free Sublime Text Plugins