- Start an intent from android
- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- BufferedInputStream (java.io)
A BufferedInputStream adds functionality to another input stream-namely, the
ability to buffer the i
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- TreeSet (java.util)
TreeSet is an implementation of SortedSet. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are support
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Top 17 Plugins for Android Studio