- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- putExtra (Intent)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- HttpServer (com.sun.net.httpserver)
This class implements a simple HTTP server. A HttpServer is bound to an IP
address and port number a
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Notification (javax.management)
- JList (javax.swing)
- Best plugins for Eclipse