- Making http post requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- putExtra (Intent)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- Color (java.awt)
The Color class is used to encapsulate colors in the default sRGB color space or
colors in arbitrary
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- FileReader (java.io)
A specialized Reader that reads from a file in the file system. All read
requests made by calling me
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- Reflections (org.reflections)
Reflections one-stop-shop objectReflections scans your classpath, indexes the
metadata, allows you t
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook Extensions