- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- startActivity (Activity)
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Timer (java.util)
Timers schedule one-shot or recurring TimerTask for execution. Prefer
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- Best IntelliJ plugins