- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getSupportFragmentManager (FragmentActivity)
- getSystemService (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- TimeUnit (java.util.concurrent)
A TimeUnit represents time durations at a given unit of granularity and provides
utility methods to
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- Github Copilot alternatives