- Making http requests using okhttp
- startActivity (Activity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- Window (java.awt)
A Window object is a top-level window with no borders and no menubar. The
default layout for a windo
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization