- Finding current android device location
- putExtra (Intent)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- SortedSet (java.util)
SortedSet is a Set which iterates over its elements in a sorted order. The order
is determined eithe
- TreeMap (java.util)
Walk the nodes of the tree left-to-right or right-to-left. Note that in
descending iterations, next
- CodeWhisperer alternatives