- Start an intent from android
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- FlowLayout (java.awt)
A flow layout arranges components in a left-to-right flow, much like lines of
text in a paragraph. F
- Rectangle (java.awt)
A Rectangle specifies an area in a coordinate space that is enclosed by the
Rectangle object's top-
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- BoxLayout (javax.swing)
- 21 Best Atom Packages for 2021