- Making http requests using okhttp
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- HashMap (java.util)
HashMap is an implementation of Map. All optional operations are supported.All
elements are permitte
- LinkedHashMap (java.util)
LinkedHashMap is an implementation of Map that guarantees iteration order. All
optional operations a
- Pattern (java.util.regex)
Patterns are compiled regular expressions. In many cases, convenience methods
such as String#matches
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- IsNull (org.hamcrest.core)
Is the value null?
- CodeWhisperer alternatives