- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Handler (java.util.logging)
A Handler object accepts a logging request and exports the desired messages to a
target, for example
- JOptionPane (javax.swing)
- Best plugins for Eclipse