- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- putExtra (Intent)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- GridLayout (java.awt)
The GridLayout class is a layout manager that lays out a container's components
in a rectangular gri
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- Github Copilot alternatives