- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- BigDecimal (java.math)
An immutable arbitrary-precision signed decimal.A value is represented by an
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions