- Start an intent from android
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- findViewById (Activity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- URI (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Identifier that identifies an abstract or physical resource,
as specified by RFC
- ArrayList (java.util)
ArrayList is an implementation of List, backed by an array. All optional
operations including adding
- GregorianCalendar (java.util)
GregorianCalendar is a concrete subclass of Calendarand provides the standard
calendar used by most
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- ServletException (javax.servlet)
Defines a general exception a servlet can throw when it encounters difficulty.
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions