- Finding current android device location
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Collection (java.util)
Collection is the root of the collection hierarchy. It defines operations on
data collections and t
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Option (scala)
- Top plugins for Android Studio