- Start an intent from android
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- Top 17 Plugins for Android Studio