- Start an intent from android
- findViewById (Activity)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Format (java.text)
The base class for all formats. This is an abstract base class which specifies
the protocol for clas
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- LoggerFactory (org.slf4j)
The LoggerFactory is a utility class producing Loggers for various logging APIs,
most notably for lo
- CodeWhisperer alternatives