- Making http requests using okhttp
- setContentView (Activity)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- BufferedInputStream (java.io)
A BufferedInputStream adds functionality to another input stream-namely, the
ability to buffer the i
- URLEncoder (java.net)
This class is used to encode a string using the format required by
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization