- Making http post requests using okhttp
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Arrays (java.util)
This class contains various methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and
searching). This cl
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble
- Top 15 Vim Plugins