- Making http requests using okhttp
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- PriorityQueue (java.util)
A PriorityQueue holds elements on a priority heap, which orders the elements
according to their natu
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Project (org.apache.tools.ant)
Central representation of an Ant project. This class defines an Ant project with
all of its targets,
- Sublime Text for Python