- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getSystemService (Context)
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- runOnUiThread (Activity)
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Best plugins for Eclipse