- Start an intent from android
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- startActivity (Activity)
- setContentView (Activity)
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- SQLException (java.sql)
An exception that indicates a failed JDBC operation. It provides the following
information about pro
- Arrays (java.util)
This class contains various methods for manipulating arrays (such as sorting and
searching). This cl
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Top plugins for Android Studio