- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- setRequestProperty (URLConnection)
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- BitSet (java.util)
The BitSet class implements abit array [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit_array].
Each element is eit
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization