- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- JLabel (javax.swing)
- Best plugins for Eclipse