- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- URI (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Identifier that identifies an abstract or physical resource,
as specified by RFC
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Top plugins for Android Studio