- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- findViewById (Activity)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- URLConnection (java.net)
A connection to a URL for reading or writing. For HTTP connections, see
HttpURLConnection for docume
- DecimalFormat (java.text)
A concrete subclass of NumberFormat that formats decimal numbers. It has a
variety of features desig
- List (java.util)
An ordered collection (also known as a sequence). The user of this interface has
precise control ove
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions