- Making http post requests using okhttp
- startActivity (Activity)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- FileNotFoundException (java.io)
Thrown when a file specified by a program cannot be found.
- UnknownHostException (java.net)
Thrown when a hostname can not be resolved.
- DataSource (javax.sql)
An interface for the creation of Connection objects which represent a connection
to a database. This
- JFrame (javax.swing)
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization