Returns the value of this type with HL7 defined formatting codes replaced
by their HTML equivalent.
For example, if this type contained the string:
This would be returned as:
The following codes are handled (note that contrary to the HL7
specification, codes are interpreted in a case-insensitive manner):
- \.br\ (converted to <br>)
- \.ce\ (converted to <center>)
- \.sk\ (converted to )
- \.sp\ (converted to <br> and then multiple )
- \.sp ###\ (converted to multiple <br> and then multiple
- \.fi\ (cancels \.nf\)
- \.nf\ (converted to <nobr> ... </nobr> around each line)
- \.in ###\ (converted to <div style="margin-left: ###em;"> ...
</div> around each line)
- \.ti ###\ (treated the same as \.in ###\ but only affects the current
line, and the numeric value is added to the value provided by \.in ###\.
See section 2.7 of the HL7 specification for more details.)
- \H\ (converted to <b>)
- \N\ (converted to </b>)
- Ampersands (&) are converted to their HTML equivalent (&)
- Chars over ASCII 160 are HTML encoded (e.g. Ç)
Note that the returned value from this method is an HTML snippet, not a
complete HTML document.