- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getResourceAsStream (ClassLoader)
- setContentView (Activity)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- BufferedInputStream (java.io)
A BufferedInputStream adds functionality to another input stream-namely, the
ability to buffer the i
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Iterator (java.util)
An iterator over a sequence of objects, such as a collection.If a collection has
been changed since
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- Executors (java.util.concurrent)
Factory and utility methods for Executor, ExecutorService,
- Github Copilot alternatives