- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getContentResolver (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- JButton (javax.swing)
- JTable (javax.swing)
- BasicDataSource (org.apache.commons.dbcp)
Basic implementation of javax.sql.DataSource that is configured via JavaBeans
properties. This is no
- CodeWhisperer alternatives