- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- getSystemService (Context)
- GridBagLayout (java.awt)
The GridBagLayout class is a flexible layout manager that aligns components
vertically and horizonta
- FileReader (java.io)
A specialized Reader that reads from a file in the file system. All read
requests made by calling me
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- BlockingQueue (java.util.concurrent)
A java.util.Queue that additionally supports operations that wait for the queue
to become non-empty
- DateTimeFormat (org.joda.time.format)
Factory that creates instances of DateTimeFormatter from patterns and styles.
Datetime formatting i
- Sublime Text for Python