- Updating database using SQL prepared statement
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- findViewById (Activity)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- Kernel (java.awt.image)
- ConnectException (java.net)
A ConnectException is thrown if a connection cannot be established to a remote
host on a specific po
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- SSLHandshakeException (javax.net.ssl)
The exception that is thrown when a handshake could not be completed
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions