- Start an intent from android
- compareTo (BigDecimal)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- onCreateOptionsMenu (Activity)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- CountDownLatch (java.util.concurrent)
A synchronization aid that allows one or more threads to wait until a set of
operations being perfor
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- StringUtils (org.apache.commons.lang)
Operations on java.lang.String that arenull safe.
* IsEmpty/IsBlank - checks if a String contains
- Github Copilot alternatives