- Start an intent from android
- setScale (BigDecimal)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- Pointer (com.sun.jna)
An abstraction for a native pointer data type. A Pointer instance represents, on
the Java side, a na
- Font (java.awt)
The Font class represents fonts, which are used to render text in a visible way.
A font provides the
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- IOUtils (org.apache.commons.io)
General IO stream manipulation utilities. This class provides static utility
methods for input/outpu
- Github Copilot alternatives