- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- getContentResolver (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Calendar (java.util)
Calendar is an abstract base class for converting between a Date object and a
set of integer fields
- Map (java.util)
A Map is a data structure consisting of a set of keys and values in which each
key is mapped to a si
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Location (org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing)
Class that models an arbitrary location in a Resource.Typically used to track
the location of proble
- Top 12 Jupyter Notebook extensions