- Running tasks concurrently on multiple threads
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- ResultSet (java.sql)
An interface for an object which represents a database table entry, returned as
the result of the qu
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- StringTokenizer (java.util)
Breaks a string into tokens; new code should probably use String#split.>
// Legacy code:
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- PhpStorm for WordPress