- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getContentResolver (Context)
- addToBackStack (FragmentTransaction)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- VirtualMachine (com.sun.tools.attach)
A Java virtual machine.
A VirtualMachine represents a Java virtual machine to which this Java vir
- BorderLayout (java.awt)
A border layout lays out a container, arranging and resizing its components to
fit in five regions:
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Annotation (javassist.bytecode.annotation)
The annotation structure.An instance of this class is returned bygetAnnotations() in AnnotationsAttr
- Top plugins for WebStorm