- Creating JSON documents from java classes using gson
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- HttpURLConnection (java.net)
An URLConnection for HTTP (RFC 2616 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616]) used
to send and receive d
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- Random (java.util)
This class provides methods that return pseudo-random values.It is dangerous to
seed Random with the
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- Best IntelliJ plugins