- Making http post requests using okhttp
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- putExtra (Intent)
- GridBagLayout (java.awt)
The GridBagLayout class is a flexible layout manager that aligns components
vertically and horizonta
- BufferedReader (java.io)
Wraps an existing Reader and buffers the input. Expensive interaction with the
underlying reader is
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- MessageDigest (java.security)
Uses a one-way hash function to turn an arbitrary number of bytes into a
fixed-length byte sequence.
- Collections (java.util)
This class consists exclusively of static methods that operate on or return
collections. It contains
- 14 Best Plugins for Eclipse