- Reading from database using SQL prepared statement
- getContentResolver (Context)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- setContentView (Activity)
- FileInputStream (java.io)
An input stream that reads bytes from a file.
File file = ...finally
if (in != null)
- InputStream (java.io)
A readable source of bytes.Most clients will use input streams that read data
from the file system (
- NumberFormat (java.text)
The abstract base class for all number formats. This class provides the
interface for formatting and
- Comparator (java.util)
A Comparator is used to compare two objects to determine their ordering with
respect to each other.
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- Servlet (javax.servlet)
Defines methods that all servlets must implement. A servlet is a small Java
program that runs within
- Top 25 Plugins for Webstorm