- Making http requests using okhttp
- getOriginalFilename (MultipartFile)
Return the original filename in the client's filesystem.This may contain path
- getContentResolver (Context)
- putExtra (Intent)
- File (java.io)
An "abstract" representation of a file system entity identified by a pathname.
The pathname may be a
- SocketException (java.net)
This SocketException may be thrown during socket creation or setting options,
and is the superclass
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- TimerTask (java.util)
The TimerTask class represents a task to run at a specified time. The task may
be run once or repeat
- Stream (java.util.stream)
A sequence of elements supporting sequential and parallel aggregate operations.
The following exampl
- HttpServlet (javax.servlet.http)
Provides an abstract class to be subclassed to create an HTTP servlet suitable
for a Web site. A sub
- 14 Best Plugins for Eclipse