- Making http requests using okhttp
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- getSystemService (Context)
- Point (java.awt)
A point representing a location in (x,y) coordinate space, specified in integer
- ByteBuffer (java.nio)
A buffer for bytes. A byte buffer can be created in either one of the following
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- KeyStore (java.security)
KeyStore is responsible for maintaining cryptographic keys and their owners.
The type of the syste
- SecureRandom (java.security)
This class generates cryptographically secure pseudo-random numbers. It is best
to invoke SecureRand
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- PhpStorm for WordPress