- Making http requests using okhttp
- orElseThrow (Optional)
Return the contained value, if present, otherwise throw an exception to be
created by the provided s
- startActivity (Activity)
- getApplicationContext (Context)
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- Deque (java.util)
A linear collection that supports element insertion and removal at both ends.
The name deque is shor
- LinkedList (java.util)
Doubly-linked list implementation of the List and Dequeinterfaces. Implements
all optional list oper
- Callable (java.util.concurrent)
A task that returns a result and may throw an exception. Implementors define a
single method with no
- XPath (javax.xml.xpath)
XPath provides access to the XPath evaluation environment and expressions.
Evaluation of XPath Expr
- Base64 (org.apache.commons.codec.binary)
Provides Base64 encoding and decoding as defined by RFC 2045.This class
implements section 6.8. Base
- Top 17 Plugins for Android Studio