- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getSystemService (Context)
- requestLocationUpdates (LocationManager)
- getSharedPreferences (Context)
- InetAddress (java.net)
An Internet Protocol (IP) address. This can be either an IPv4 address or an IPv6
address, and in pra
- Proxy (java.net)
This class represents proxy server settings. A created instance of Proxy stores
a type and an addres
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- NoSuchElementException (java.util)
Thrown when trying to retrieve an element past the end of an Enumeration or
- TimeZone (java.util)
TimeZone represents a time zone offset, and also figures out daylight savings.
Typically, you get a
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Top Vim plugins