- Parsing JSON documents to java classes using gson
- getContentResolver (Context)
- setContentView (Activity)
- scheduleAtFixedRate (Timer)
- Table (com.google.common.collect)
A collection that associates an ordered pair of keys, called a row key and a
column key, with a sing
- System (java.lang)
Provides access to system-related information and resources including standard
input and output. Ena
- URL (java.net)
A Uniform Resource Locator that identifies the location of an Internet resource
as specified by RFC
- Permission (java.security)
Legacy security code; do not use.
- JarFile (java.util.jar)
JarFile is used to read jar entries and their associated data from jar files.
- Options (org.apache.commons.cli)
Main entry-point into the library.
Options represents a collection of Option objects, which describ
- PhpStorm for WordPress