- Making http requests using okhttp
- notifyDataSetChanged (ArrayAdapter)
- putExtra (Intent)
- onRequestPermissionsResult (Fragment)
- PrintStream (java.io)
Fake signature of an existing Java class.
- Charset (java.nio.charset)
A charset is a named mapping between Unicode characters and byte sequences.
Every Charset can decode
- Iterator (java.util)
An iterator over a sequence of objects, such as a collection.If a collection has
been changed since
- Set (java.util)
A Set is a data structure which does not allow duplicate elements.
- ExecutorService (java.util.concurrent)
An Executor that provides methods to manage termination and methods that can
produce a Future for tr
- JTable (javax.swing)
- Best plugins for Eclipse