- Start an intent from android
- scheduleAtFixedRate (ScheduledExecutorService)
- getExternalFilesDir (Context)
- getContentResolver (Context)
- Socket (java.net)
Provides a client-side TCP socket.
- Date (java.sql)
A class which can consume and produce dates in SQL Date format. Dates are
represented in SQL as yyyy
- Format (java.text)
The base class for all formats. This is an abstract base class which specifies
the protocol for clas
- HashSet (java.util)
HashSet is an implementation of a Set. All optional operations (adding and
removing) are supported.
- Properties (java.util)
A Properties object is a Hashtable where the keys and values must be Strings.
Each property can have
- LogFactory (org.apache.commons.logging)
Factory for creating Log instances, with discovery and configuration features
similar to that employ
- From CI to AI: The AI layer in your organization